OAK TREE RELIANCE LTD INFORMATION SHARING PROTOCOL FAIR PROCESSING STATEMENT
Oak Tree Reliance Ltd is required to share information about
individuals in order to promote a safe and effective transport
environment to ensure all transport requests are carried out with the
patient’s wellbeing at the forefront of all transport requests.
The first principle of the Data Protection Act 1998 requires that personal data is processed fairly. To meet this requirement, Oak Tree Reliance Ltd are under a duty to supply you with a Fair Processing Notice.
- Oak Tree Reliance Ltd, Beldham House, Parr Road, Stanmore, HA7 1NP are the organisation who controls the data.
We are required to share address and medical information about patients
we transport, the reason we need to share this information is so that
we can get any patient to and from any hospital appointment they may
have, ensuring that we sent the correct vehicle and staff grade to
ensure the patients’ needs are satisfied.
- It is likely that information is shared with NHS trusts and our trusted transport providers.
Personal data is being shared in order to enable:
- A safe and effective hospital transport service
- The co-ordination and joint working of partner agencies.
- Compliance with legal and statutory obligations.
Oak Tree Reliance Ltd process personal data which relates to your/your, safety and social care.
All members of staff employed by Oak Tree Reliance Ltd are bound by the common law duty of confidentiality which means that information that you provide to us must be held in confidence and not shared with anyone else unless:
- Partners are legally obliged or permitted to disclose the information to another organisation or person.
- You provide consent to share the information.
- Protocols are in place permitting partners to share information about you to support any intervention or services provided.
steps must be taken to meet service user’s communication needs. With
your consent, these needs should be shared between partners in data
shared as part of integrated, local data sharing processes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) you have the right to request a copy of your information (for which a fee of £10 may be charged).